Monday, September 14, 2009

sorry!

hey!!!

so about yesterday,, i went pyramid!!! saw wei kit working in romp!! =D.. and i bought my dress!! for my cousin's wedding dinner.. its the first time one of my cousons are getting married!! that's why i'm exited!! =D.. had bar-BQ for lunch then around 3.30 atraight went to tuition's revision.. =D.. i started studying!! mich and rak didn't come. so,, its juz me, and gg./...=D at night,, i missed C.S.I laaa!!! ish!! but anyway,, i watched gladiator!! rawr!! its nice.. after that,, mum and i had a tiny arguement and i was a little rude.. but.. i'm sorry mummy!! =D.. did my homework till 12 plus..

went to school as usual.. tried studying eccons but.. its gonna be real hard for me to get an A for this.. but i'll try my best la!!! yea!! after school,, came home, ate,, shower and a 20 mimutes nap as i have kelas ganti for maths at 3.. ...... and now!! i'm home!! at 5.. =D.. having bm tuition tonight with rakshne!! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home