Sunday, July 12, 2009

woof woof!!

this weekend was pretty boring for me..
on saturday.. woke up at the usual times.. bathed my baby whisky!! then at around 2,, off to pyramid.. came back around 5,, took a really short nap,, and at 6.30,, off to a seafood restaurant near terminal 3... its yummy!!! and the price is reasonable too!! after dinner,, went subang parade!! bought michael jackson's concert.. live in Bucharest..its nice!! =)...

today,, grandma and aunt came over to spend a day with us.. so we bring them to sungai buloh for lunch.. the food is nice la but the environment is not!came back,, while they were resting,, i juz sat in the tv room,, eating my durian and finishing my MJ concert..hahahaha!!! mich!! want some durian?? well,, my weekend stops here la!! waiting for ShuanJin to buy my pen!!!

*hope mich get to buy her doggie!! so that whisky will have a friend!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home