Thursday, June 4, 2009

you and me.. together

hihi..
okay,, so... i went out today.. (curi-curi lah) with sj.. to pyramid... did nothing but juz walk walk and walk.. see friends.. and walk.. hahhaha...went there around 12 due to some reasons.. then straight away meet gg for lunch with kangyu.. went asian avenue.. everywhere was packed.. so,, decided to go papa rich..=D... i bought treats for whisky too!!!
went home around 3 something cause maid called and said mummy calling.. went home maid explain.. and i thought i was safe.. till mummy talk to me juz now.. actually hor.. my maid tell everything!! wtf rite... haiz... sad la... but anyway,, mum's not working on friday.. she's gonna bring me to pyramid to hang out with my friends!!
oh ya! in tuition.. there's this 2 indian girls.. which me, mich,rak and gg hate!!! i hate 1 of them la.. since std 6.. the reason very lame wan.. but i still hate.. anyway .. til l here then.. bye bye!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home