Thursday, June 25, 2009

annoyed!!

hi hi!!!
yesterday!!! everybody was busy doing each others math folio.. and i get paid for helping des and wei kit to do.. hahaha! then to tuition and rodney gave me, rak and mich the true fitness 15days free pass....!!! weee~~~ at night,, ShuanJin told me sakit adi... so he's not going school!!!

today!!! mich and byun came.. =D gg aso!!! and we kena spot-check juz for other school's prefect to see... wtf?? hahaah! no tuition today!!!but dunno going the true fitness thing... juz spoke to 1 of my cousin.. and he said i simply put my family picture in it... annoying la u!!!! up to me la i wanna put anot!!! ask u from wat website u dowan tell!!!! kepochi!!! mind ur own business lah!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home