Thursday, May 21, 2009

Today sucks

i hate today!!! i freaking hate... but first...
happy birthday desmond!!!

so,,, he invited us to station 1 tonight.. and in school... the 5 of us were planning nicely..till i get home and told mum... she straight away gave me a No! suck rite?... i was angry, sad,emo.. and bla bla... so sj pick me up to go station 1.. makan mah.. saw pui hwa and amanda!!=D it was gonna rain by that time.. so we faster call taxi ... and the freaking taxi took soooo freaking long to come... it rained... we got wet...-.-.... back home and here i am.. blogging about how i feel in a complicating way.. chatted with mich.. and she told me something that cheered me up!!! =D so now i'm okay... LOL!!! tonight having dinner in PJ and tomorrow exam..that's my mum's reason for not letting me out.. its not everynite i go out aso..ish!!! angry la... anyway!!!!! had accounts paper today.. 1 paper oni.. so we chatted,,, played tic-tac-toe!!! hahah... thanks to mich!!! for telling me the good news..=Dthanks to sj!!! for er... er.... everything la!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home