Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Kiss The Girl - Ashlee Tisdale

hihihi!!! it was a rainy day today.. =D my boy didn't come.. so waited for my friends lu!! first came joey!! with a tiny pin on her head which made me laugh.. second was rakshne and mich!! =) b yun was the last wan.. hahahahahha... studied, laugh bout ccy (hahaha) throwing things at wei kit, played pen racing on paper too...!! it was kailiven's game.. and i get too be the judge.. =D after the school bell rings... its time to go home lah!!aunt came late today so me, rak, mich and b yun cross over the bridge and cross back!! hahahha.. how lame of us.. =D

Tonight mich coming tutoriol lee!! then after that we're going station 1 for dinner with b yun and kepochi wei kit.. =D hahhaha we'll take pictures and I'll post it here!!

till here then..

bye byeeeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home